Epiphone 435i

epiphonefan123

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently bought an Epiphone 435i (Super stat looking thing) body. I don't know too much about them and can't find much. I was going to paint it a custom paint job, but saw there was a Pelham blue colour in the pickup cavities of it. I haven't seen any blue ones online. I just wanted to know if it was an original colour or someone just refinished it at one point.
Also, any information about what hardware they had stock ect or old magazines clippings are greatly appreciated.
thanks

Darkness

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Do you have any pictures of this guitar? We like pictures.

What color is it now?

epiphonefan123

Reaction score
Also, does anyone know what trem system they had and what a modern alternative would be?

Charles Carter

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently bought an Epiphone 435i (Super stat looking thing) body. I don't know too much about them and can't find much. I was going to paint it a custom paint job, but saw there was a Pelham blue colour in the pickup cavities of it. I haven't seen any blue ones online. I just wanted to know if it was an original colour or someone just refinished it at one point.
Also, any information about what hardware they had stock ect or old magazines clippings are greatly appreciated.
thanks
Hi and welcome aboard.
On our local sales site a few Epi Strat Style guitars have turned up. The photo is of a SSS that is currently listed. Prior to this I've seen a few Black ones and a darker, blood Red one that I think may have been a little older. We've not had any Pelham Blue ones turn up but it is a common Epi colour.
This one is out of the Samick factory in Korea. I believe the serial No dates it to 2004.
It gives some indication of stock hardware.

Epi Strat..jpg

epiphonefan123

Reaction score
Hi and welcome aboard.
On our local sales site a few Epi Strat Style guitars have turned up. The photo is of a SSS that is currently listed. Prior to this I've seen a few Black ones and a darker, blood Red one that I think may have been a little older. We've not had any Pelham Blue ones turn up but it is a common Epi colour.
This one is out of the Samick factory in Korea. I believe the serial No dates it to 2004.
It gives some indication of stock hardware.

View attachment 20605
Thanks!

Latest posts