Epiphone needs more of this...

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Their music might not be your cup of tea, but these guitars deserve to be seen and played on large stages. Not just "oh here's a budget version of my Gibson custom shop version" sorry Jerry/Slash...

Supersonic

Reaction score
Good point. It made me remember this thing I read about him in Ultimate Guitar (could be the same thing you posted, I don't have enough time to watch right now).

This guy can do all the things he needs to do with this guitar. It's perfect for him and he should have a 'high end' model too, but he's like the majority of us and doesn't really care about headstock logo. But you mentioned the Cantrell / Slash thing and I understand that too. I mean if Gibson signed you to a deal that made Custom Shop, USA line, and Epi models, which do you think you would play on stage? I guess you gotta rock the big boy just because they hooked you up right?

I've never gotten into Trivium but Matt seems like a badass player. He probably loves Epi because they give him the freedom to put out multiple models of sigs, which is pretty cool for a non-JB/Slash kinda guy. 👍

Supersonic

Reaction score
And the thing is to get them OUT there. Not just wanking on YouTube clips.

Like my man here straps it on shameless and kicks ass. 😉

Whitefang

Hell yeah. I've got a P93 and it's such a fun guitar. Did he put a Varitone on his? That must have been quite the challenge.

Here's the one I have:

a6XJfKw.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts