Favorite Guitar YouTube Channels

Raiyn

Reaction score
For offset guitar related stuff, Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Mustang that sort of thing I like Mike Adams (puisheen).
I like him, but he stays in his lane a bit too much. If it's not a Fender and / or doesn't have a Jazzmaster or Mustang trem on it he won't cover it.

It's his prerogative, but I'd like his rundown on something like the G&L Doheny as I love my Doheny Tribute.

His other channel Mike & Mike's Guitar Bar has had a few nuggets.

TConnelly

Reaction score
I like him, but he stays in his lane a bit too much. If it's not a Fender and / or doesn't have a Jazzmaster or Mustang trem on it he won't cover it.

It's his prerogative, but I'd like his rundown on something like the G&L Doheny as I love my Doheny Tribute.

His other channel Mike & Mike's Guitar Bar has had a few nuggets.
Thanks for that. I’d never seen the Mike & Mikes Guitar Bar YouTube channel.
I hadn’t been to the M & M G. B. website for a while. Just visited and saw they have a cherry red ‘62 Gibson ES-335TDC on the front page for a cool 25 grand. Darn! And I just bought one too. Oh well! Lol
Cheers………………..Todd

Raiyn

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I’d never seen the Mike & Mikes Guitar Bar YouTube channel.
I hadn’t been to the M & M G. B. website for a while. Just visited and saw they have a cherry red ‘62 Gibson ES-335TDC on the front page for a cool 25 grand. Darn! And I just bought one too. Oh well! Lol
Cheers………………..Todd
No worries. Never really got into semi / hollowbody guitars, but there's this Fender Wildwood Coronado that's piqued my interest somewhat.

Another channel I like is Working Class Music

They've done collaborations with some of the other channels I like.

Also Henning

barryflan

Reaction score
Whether it's a guitar review channel, a repair channel, or a song tutorial channel, what are your favorites?

I stumbled across this old guy recently and really enjoy his videos. It's relaxed, he fumbles at times and leaves it in, and he has reviewed a few guitars that I like or own. He takes them apart, checks them out, and then plays them pretty well.

The Guitaristas

I came here to ensure that Colin from Guitaristas got a mention. Love his style, content and humour!