Give a minute

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Not gonna lie - first Bob Dylan song I ever heard was Knockin' on heaven's door... but that song really opened up a lot of musical doors for me too.
HBD Mr. Bob Dylan~

Otto99

Reaction score
A few years ago I read where Dylan was playing a show in New York, and somebody yelled “Free Bird!” They played it. Can you imagine Bob Dylan singing Free Bird? I do a pretty good likeness of how I think it’d sound!

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Many happy returns of the day to Mr Bob Dylan. :thumb:The first song I loved of his at the time was 'Subterranean homesick blues' My favourite song of his these days is 'Cold irons bound' :dude:

Whitefang

Reaction score
Well "NOODLING", The first Dylan song I heard was "Blowin' In The Wind" off of my step sister's "Freewheelin" " LP when she brought it over after buying it upon it's release. But to this day, my all time favorite Bob Dylan tune is the still remarkably relevant tune----

I mean, the lyrics so resonated with me at 14 that it then sorta became my personal theme song!

Whitefang

Supersonic

Reaction score
I would post of video of my favorite Dylan song but there's like 20. Not to mention all the tunes he's given to other people. Legend.

Latest posts