How's Your Weather Today?

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
Possible thunderstorms this morning kept us home and kept me from making my triumphant post op return to the market. We shall see, but it had better rain like hell, otherwise we made a bad financial decision.
I lived in Colorado, Pueblo to be exact, back in 1994.
We had a huge monsoon rain storm, the lightning storm was as bad as the ones in Northern Mexico.
California very rarely gets monsoons rain like that.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
We see and feel Putlers idiotic actions in our purse....

we've bought 2500 liter fuel-oil and paid ~ € 3650 - last year we paid ~ half of the €
Diesel was ~ € 1.50-1.60 before the war - it was up to € 2.15 and is now around €1,90 for the liter

Weekly shopping went up 30% (a wild guess)

basicly we have to pay for the 'mistakes' the 'Putin-Versteher' in our govt had made in the last decades
( at least we now know it had been mistakes)

though
what are these few €€€ compared to the price people in Ukraine have to pay......

View attachment 18338

View attachment 18339
I love it.

Glad too see Trump's former owner, having a bad year too !!!!
😆😆😆😆.

NATO survived Trump.
I really believe that Putin was counting on Trump to dismantle America Democracy and then dismantle NATO.
I really think Putin believed that NATO was weakened enough by PrimaDonald.
Merkel kept NATO strong, while Trump tried to weaken it for Putin's Ukraine ambitions.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
LMAO at the first and as for the second all I can say is how sad that truth is. Before I finally lift off this planet for my home world of Kapex I wish people would stop electing insane sociopathic despots as leaders.

The US is just as guilty. Bush may himself be a decent sort of guy but he was little more than a puppet for defense industry and energy industry war mongers. Iraq II was a colossal mistake he made.

And as for TFG (the former guy), because I refuse to say his name any longer, it is still beyond my comprehension how anyone can continue to support that guy. He's just a cruel sociopathic, narcissistic con artist.

Bush paved the way for Trump.
Bush became President with the 2000 election steal .... it enabled Trump .... or so PrimaDonald thought !!!! 😆👍

soulman969

Reaction score
Bush paved the way for Trump.
Bush became President with the 2000 election steal .... it enabled Trump .... or so PrimaDonald thought !!!! 😆👍
Yup. Another election heist courtesy of SCOTUS and hanging chads in a state where the governor was a candidates brother. Nothing at all suspicious about that eh? :hmm:

soulman969

Reaction score
We hit 93F for awhile today but throughout the afternoon we had some cloud cover and a breeze so it wasn't altogether unpleasant outside. At 7:00 PM it's still 91F but headed into the 70Fs after dark and an over night low of 60F.

One thing about living here is that the nighttime temps are typically 25F-30F degrees cooler than the daytime highs which makes for good sleeping weather even during the hottest summer months.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
We had a deluge of overnight rain that's left lots of standing water around so it was a good job I got the front two lawns mowed yesterday. Dark grey clouds & drizzling with a high of 21C today.

soulman969

Reaction score
It's just before 8:00 AM here and currently 70F looking for a high of 87F under partly cloudy skies. Gonna be another nice summer day.

Digger

Reaction score
So 19C here and I am thrilled (not) to hear that the IOD (Indian Ocean Dipole) is returning until later in the year. That's the term for warmer than average water temperature to the NW of the continent. That condition brings wetter than average conditions to the SE coast as it has for the last 2 years. Rivers and dams are full, the ground is sodden and water running continuously here. Plants are dying because they all have wet feet!

Veggie production has endured 3 floods and food is ridiculously expensive because supply is limited. $10 for a lettuce! I planted a stack last week.