How's Your Weather Today?

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Just another day in paradise. 70F under severe clear skies so in the sun it felt 5-10 degrees warmer. Tomorrow should be much the same.

Otto99

Reaction score
84°/29° under sunny skies, a bit of humidity but not the wet blanket in which we usually are wrapped.

Last edited:

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Boy what a difference a day makes. At 9:00 AM it was only 38F under overcast rainy skies after having had a high of 70F yesterday and nothing but sunshine. Then tomorrow and Sunday we're right back to 70F and sunshine. That's our schizoid weather for ya'.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day for a drive in the mountains to show off a bit of Colorado to my buddy from Wisconsin. We actually began the day leaving here at 10:00 AM to drive back to Denver/Morrison to see the Red Rocks Amphitheater and then have lunch accompanied by two 34oz Margaritas at the legendary Morrison Inn.

From there we trucked across the mountains roads of the Front Range past the gambling town of Blackhawk into Nederland which is home to the also legendary Caribou Ranch recording studio, down the canyon into Boulder, then finally back up to Estes Park the front door to Rocky Mountain National part home to several 14,000 plus for peaks that are all part of the Continental Divide. Got back home around 5:30.

It would've been just a little bit nicer if the views weren't obscured by some haze but overall if was great day for both of us since it's been awhile since I've made a day trip like that to enjoy my own backyard.

Last edited:

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Another sunny fall day with a high of 72F but our nights are getting much colder. It was only 36F earlier this AM so temps doubled as the sun warmed the air.

Latest posts