Just moved into a six bedroom house

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I spent the last week moving into a new home.
Seven years ago, I had to give up my music room for my 8 year old Daughter.
We now have a 6 bedroom house, both Daughters have their own room and now I have my music room again !!!!
All I have to do is grab one of my guitars off their stands, fire up my Monster Power Conditioner plug in and play / record.

old mark

Reaction score
Congratulations! I have an 8 room house, but I'm a real collector - junk picker - and every room is full. My problem is I'm going to be selling it all and moving after 23 years here, and I have so much stuff it amazes even me!
Enjoy yourself and your kids and your music!

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
We looked at a couple of other houses , but the owner was not crazy about our ethnicity ( I am Mexican American / Comanche, my Wife is Mexican American), the wife was heart broken about being denied that house.
It's okay, we ended up with a bigger house with more rooms, in a nice neighborhood and at a much better price

MarkB

Reaction score
AJ to experience that kind of prejudice is shocking and disgusting - I hope you enjoy your new house, especially the music room!

eS.G.

Reaction score
Agreed. BUt it sounds like you did better in the end. Congrats on the NEW DIGS! ;)

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I'll post pictures of my guitar room after I'm done doing the million things the Kids and Wife needs.
Warning, the room is small .... I have to step out side when I change keys.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I don't worry about things like that.
But, I live in a part of California, that is famous for racism and corruption.
Many Humans tend to dwell on the negative and that is their problem .... I' ll just dwell on the positive and move on to better things :dude:

Cozmik Cowboy

Reaction score
AJ to experience that kind of prejudice is shocking and disgusting - I hope you enjoy your new house, especially the music room!
Shocking? Alas, no. Disgusting? Yes, thoroughly.
My house was sold as a 4-bedroom, but one is small & has no closet, so we assume all 3 sons won't come home at the same time (safe bet - we're in IL, they're in HI, CO, & AK) and the little one is my office/studio. It's great having someplace they can all be on stands/hangers & in easy reach (plus it looks cool....) But if I get 1 or 2 more guitars, I'll have to take over one of the bigger ones; I'm about out of space.