Multi Epiphone Owner

cmiri

Reaction score
I started with Epiphone in 2009. I have since owned a Epi Les Paul standard 2009, a Sorrento reissue, a Sheraton ll pro, Nighthawk reissue and a Special l with p90's. I bought a used 2015 Gibson les paul special double cut which I do like a lot. Now recently I bought a Gretsch double jet on sale. Returned in 3 weeks. Bought a Fender player Strat and took sometime to get used to it but...you know I really prefer the necks on my Epi's. Ill keep the Fender and the Gibby still fond of my Epiphones. Anyone else have that same situation?

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
..you know I really prefer the necks on my Epi's. Ill keep the Fender and the Gibby still fond of my Epiphones. Anyone else have that same situation?
*raises hand*

Part of it is also because I grew up and learned how to play guitar on Epis (and Fenders). When I pick up a Les Paul, even if my eyes want to see a Gibson, my hands tell me they want to feel an Epi - so my day to day pick up guitar naturally are Epi LPs.

Paulbf70

Reaction score
I started with Epiphone in 2009. I have since owned a Epi Les Paul standard 2009, a Sorrento reissue, a Sheraton ll pro, Nighthawk reissue and a Special l with p90's. I bought a used 2015 Gibson les paul special double cut which I do like a lot. Now recently I bought a Gretsch double jet on sale. Returned in 3 weeks. Bought a Fender player Strat and took sometime to get used to it but...you know I really prefer the necks on my Epi's. Ill keep the Fender and the Gibby still fond of my Epiphones. Anyone else have that same situation?
I love epi's but I also have other makes, I have 3 other electrics and a Yamaha fg200 acustic, I am picking a epi acustic up soon.when I am practicing I will start on my strat but I will always end up with 1 of my epi's.