New to the forum from Northeast Ohio

nadnitram

Reaction score
I'm a practice player only After a 20-year layoff, I started playing again around 2009. I have no desire to join a band or play in front of an audience.

I previously owned an Epiphone Explorer Beast and an Epi Nighthawk, but those were well before I discovered forums. I stand before you today after recently acquiring a Les Paul Jr in TV Yellow and a Les Paul Special in faded red. I tried to upload the picture, but the file is too large (4.1MB)?

syco

Reaction score
I'm a practice player only After a 20-year layoff, I started playing again around 2009. I have no desire to join a band or play in front of an audience.

I previously owned an Epiphone Explorer Beast and an Epi Nighthawk, but those were well before I discovered forums. I stand before you today after recently acquiring a Les Paul Jr in TV Yellow and a Les Paul Special in faded red. I tried to upload the picture, but the file is too large (4.1MB)?
Welcome !

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score

Welcome!

I don't know what the limit on photos is here, but just to make things load a bit quicker for people on phones, I typically resize my photos before uploading.

Would love to see your Epis. Sounds like you got some good ones!

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Welcome to Epi-Talk.

I often upload my pics to a photo-hosting site (I use Imgur) and insert a link here. Just make sure your album is set to Public.

nadnitram

Reaction score
Welcome !
Thanks!
Welcome!

I don't know what the limit on photos is here, but just to make things load a bit quicker for people on phones, I typically resize my photos before uploading.

Would love to see your Epis. Sounds like you got some good ones!
Welcome to Epi-Talk.

I often upload my pics to a photo-hosting site (I use Imgur) and insert a link here. Just make sure your album is set to Public.
1652550669948.png
I figured out how to do it as a copy/paste rather than as an upload. I absolutely love the look of the Jr, and absolutely love the sound of the P-90s on the Special.

Latest posts