Show your Epiphones

John

Reaction score
Pretty amazing looking guitars, you guys have posted since the last time I was here.

Steve Pinder

Reaction score
Hi Noodling,

Its not the Sevendust. The flames on the Sevendust reach down from the neck and I think the Sevendust had a maple fretboard with black block inlays. Mine has a rosewood board and the flames reach upwards from the bridge end.

i don’t know a great deal about mine except that it was made in 2004 in China. It may have been a limited edition at the time but there are quite a lot around. I bought it expecting it to be a project, but when I had stripped the dirt off it I found a surprisingly good guitar that is a joy to play. Think I will leave it as stock.

jlagrassa

Reaction score
Been a while since being here, just got a new 60s Ebony Les Paul Standard, play's great... definitely liking the 60s neck over the 50s I had!
full

seastruck

Reaction score
This is my heavily modified dot. Seymour Duncans, with a Jazz in the neck and a 59 in the bridge. All the knobs are push pull. Both pickups series/parellel individually, then the bridge can go out of phase and I altered the neck to to have a much lower frequency tone roll off. It stays in tune. Fantastic neck. I adore this guitar!

20190611_224853.jpg

20190616_093439.jpg

grinwer

Reaction score
This is my Epiphone LP Studio LT. The same remained at home, only black. )) I bought it on ebay. Good price. New condition. Needs some work, but playable. It sounds good. Weighs 3kg. The black one weighed 3.700.

Last edited:

BGood

Reaction score
This is my Epiphone LP Studio LT. The same remained at home, only black. )) I bought it on ebay. Good price. New condition. Needs some work, but playable. It sounds good. Weighs 3kg. The black one weighed 3.700.

Ah ... we rarely see that one. Top looks good on it. Can you take a picture in natural light ? It would make the grain pop out.
Same bolt-on neck as my 2018 Special that came out just before the Inspired by Gibson series for only one year. So short a production that I can't even get info on it from Epiphone.

IMG_4627.JPG
IMG_4625.JPG
Mine plays great with a C shaped neck, I love it