01-jpg.17978

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 45

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
Unsung factory, 2000.
I tried to take photos, but the flame on the maple is very hard to capture because it shifts a lot according to the angle from which it's viewed. So here are some photos from the store where I bought it. Near-mint. TONE. Solid as a rock, straight as an arrow.

qvajdcyce7ovlo4faxom.jpg lgoxc9gdk0fkm8xchnjh.jpg

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
Those are some very well kept instruments! The flame on the bass looks amazing.
Thanks! Yes indeed. The store said that they acquired the bass when a guy brought in a big cache of near-mint instruments. Apparently he bought a bunch of gear, barely touched it, then for whatever reason put it away for decades, then finally decided to get rid of it all.

A large portion of my 1993-1994 Epiphone collection is either in excellent condition or approaching near-mint. Plastic still on the covers, stickers still on the back, etc. And I didn't really seek this out. A lot of people seem to buy instruments and just stash them in a closet for a lifetime. Of course this increases the value, but I find at least an equal amount of value in a proven instrument that has been ridden hard, battle tested for decades, and is still kicking.

Latest posts