Show your Epiphones

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Hopefully these pics will post here rather than provide a link for people to view. Sadly too many of them were evidently too big to post. I couldn’t post pics of my ‘59 Epi/Gibson Custom Shop LP Standard Outfit, and a few others. I snuck in a PRS SE Standard 24 because it would fit the format rules. I look forward to hearing from you all.

The Epi Les Paul Nuclear Extreme Crackle Purple is a minority within a minority. It was made in Unsung, S. Korea before they moved manufacturing to China so there was not a lot of them made in Unsung. Secondly, the Purple Crackle wasn’t produced in the same numbers as the others making it a rather unique guitar. It is 21 years old and there isn’t a scratch or a ding on it. Looks the same as it came off the line.

The Epi LP Special I with P90’s and a worn black finish is pretty sweet, light, easy to play, has that wonderful P90 tone. Love it. That’s it for now. Hope to make some new friends on here.

View attachment 18709 View attachment 18710 View attachment 18711 View attachment 18712 View attachment 18713
Oh I remember those crackle finished ones. I really wanted one back in the day but couldn't afford it and ended up getting a bolt-on SG model from that lineup as my main gigging guitar. That's a pretty neat collection you got

Mrkil

Reaction score
Got my hand on another SG Junior
This one has the SG truss rod cover unlike the one I had with the Gibson cover.

Made another batwing pg for it. Added Wilkinson bridge, Wilkinson stacked p90 and some black Wilkinson tuners

Hope you like it

Mrkil

Reaction score
Weird I didn't realize that I never posted this one when I got it

Attachments

• PSX_20220226_215333.jpg
    PSX_20220226_215333.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 5

Noodling Guitars

Reaction score
Well it only ever had one. But I like the p90 better than the stock humbucker that came in it.
OOhh I didn't realize that the G-310 Junior was different than the G-310. Thought you took a G-310 and used the pickguard to cover the neck humbucker route. Still really cool.

Latest posts